Tuesday, March 29, 2011

writing and daydreaming...

so I have actually been writing! it is taking time and patience and discipline, but I am trying. I started working on writing down everything that has happened to us since we first found out we were pregnant in November 2008 (our first loss), but it is slow going and I really don't want to forget anything, so it may be awhile before I am finished. but it feels so good to start.
 in the meantime, things have been good, spring is in the air, CC is enjoying the Ergo (thank god!) and we are itching to get outside and get to Squirrel Island!!! I can't wait to play with CC on the beach and watch her with all the other new Squirrel babies. growing up with such amazing people and having such a wonderful group of friends (really though, extended family) was such a gift for me, and now that we are all having babies I have no words for how incredible it is. thinking of CC growing up with all the other littles fills my heart with such love and joy and makes me want summer RIGHT NOW. soon though. very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment