If you are a silent blog reader, keep checking back, because you are getting a sneak peek at the do-over. If, and only if, I can manage to post at a somewhat respectable rate of 3 posts per week (setting goals is important!), then I will start posting them to facebook again, and try to build my readership back up. Bill says this blog and writing in general was a good outlet for me and made me less crazy in the head. so, we'll see if he is right! Because the thing is, now I have TWO children and they are trying to kill me slowly.
Here are a few things that are going on around here that you can expect to hear about in the near future:
1. My new baby who is 2 1/2 months old. She is awesome. Although not as good at sleeping as I would like. We're working on it...
2. CC's 2 year molars are coming in. KILL ME NOW.
3. I got a new car this week. It is completely rad.
4. Game of Thrones. I still have to watch the season finale. Then we can discuss.
5. Also Teen Mom, and True Blood. You know me. You know things like this never change!
love you guys. thanks for sticking with me :)
"Just because my mom is a lazy blogger does not mean I am turning down my diva dial. DIVA 4 LIFE."