Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dig It Up or Let It Lie?

Since our basement looks like a scary trash pile, I have been spending many hours down there sorting through the crap that got dumped there when we moved in. One of my biggest projects has been to gather and eventually process all the detritus of my youth; old letters, notes passed in high school, photos, yearbooks, ribbons, rocks, items pilfered from Denny's, you get the idea. After coming across a box of the musings of my teenage self, I am tempted to present some of them here for a laugh. We'll see. I know you will hold you breath with hope while I mull it over :)

In the meantime, here is what I have been thinking about when I am not holed up in my dungeon of a basement, or entertaining my almost 7 month old. Be still my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment