Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Isn't Technology Awesome?

So my brother's wife is pregnant and due in June. It's a boy which I am super excited about, both because we need a boy in the family and because I don't have to feel bad about not giving away all of CC's too small, but still very cute baby clothes. This little exchange took place on my Facebook wall, and I thought it was too cute not to share! our poor kids will never forgive us for broadcasting their babyhood on the internet. But then again, they will probably be rotten teenagers like we were, so maybe it all works out in the end.


Dear CC,
 My mom and dad are always saying how awesome and cute you are so I just wanted to let you know I'm looking forward to meeting you in the fall. I hear you are taking swimming lessons, maybe you can give me a few pointers and I'll teach you how to climb trees someday. By the sound of it, my grandparents have gotten me some pretty sweet toys so maybe we can share? Anyway, time to go punch mommy in the kidneys and kick her in the bladder, I hear she likes when I do that. Looking forward to meeting you someday! 
Love, Cousin M.


Dear Cuz- I AM pretty cool, so I am not surprised that my Auntie and Uncle talk about me all the time. I can't wait to meet you since right now I have only seen your picture in Auntie's belly, and you look a little smushed. You should hurry up and get here because it is almost summer and time to play outside! I love you already and my mom and dad say you should stop kicking your mommy in the bladder, because when you come out they get back at you by sticking snotsuckers in your nose and making you wear antlers at Christmas time. ugh. My life. Love, CC



"When I learn to crawl, you'll be sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment