Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Snotsucker

Nosefrida Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
I'm back again with another Mom Must-Have! The amazing and super sexy, Nosefrida Snotsucker. Now, this thing looks NASTY. No lie. But once you give it a try, you will totally be sold on its grossness! Here's the deal. CC hates, no HATES, having her boogers removed from her nose. She thinks saline spray and blue bulb syringes were invented purely to torture her, and she will fight until she is in a right FIT to keep me away from her face with these things. She is a strong little bugger too, and fighting with her over this stuff is a huge, exhausting pain in the ass. All of these fun factors led me to purchase this Snotsucker, which I prayed would be the answer to the endless screeching battle of snot removal.

Well. CC still hates having her boogers removed, but this thing is awesome. you control the suction strength with your mouth (I know, totally hot), and you don't actually stick it in your baby's nose, which is nice for them. I can get in and out much more quickly, and have much more success with booger removal. So I would definitely recommend getting this contraption right quick. It will make your life easier, and really, that's all we moms want right?

I should mention that CC has recently had a cold, and the Snotsucker proved it's worth in its ability to get out large amounts of watery boogers, not just the thick chunky ones you can actually pick out with your finger. Sold yet? You know you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment