Saturday, April 16, 2011

If Anyone Knows How To Remove Paint From Cat Fur That Is Still Attached To A Cat...

The countdown is on until my next book auction ends, and I am WINNING this time for sure. I'll be sure to check back in to do my virtual victory dance when those bad boys are all mine!

Anyway, we finished painting the dining room today and are slowly moving things out of the office so that room can get painted next. I have also collected several pieces of furniture that are absolutely screaming for paint, and I can't wait to get started on making them beautiful! Eventually I hope to have my house put back together so I can have playdates and wine parties, without worrying that the stacks of crap I have everywhere will topple over and kill someone. And, slowly but surely, we are making progress. Now I just have to figure out how to remove paint from the cat. sigh. I did try to snap a photo of that action, but I almost got my eyes clawed out. So you'll understand if I don't try again.

So those are the happenings around here today, and I promise I will get some pictures taken and posted in the coming week of something other than my baby, but until then, you can see that some of the members of this household are taking a timeout to enjoy a few minutes of quality playtime!
"I told you to back off! This is MINE."

No comments:

Post a Comment